Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £22,000 + bonus and benefits
Our Client, a rapidly expanding organisation within the Funeral Sector, is looking for a Marketing Assistant/Administrator to join their established team on a full-time, permanent basis. With over 150 branches, the company have grown significantly, is investment backed and has strong acquisition targets to triple further in size over the next 5 years. It really is a great time to join the organisation.
Reporting to the Digital and Web Development Manager, you will be responsible supporting and aiding the wider team in the delivery of the full marketing communications services across the branch network and over 70 different brands covering brand, digital and print marketing.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Booking and placing ads
- Liaising with graphic designers and print agencies
- Updating online directories and search engine listings across the branch network
- Ensuring information is up to date and consistent with the latest branding and photography
- Supporting with the development of the organisation’s social media presence and web space
To be considered for this role suitable candidates will have:-
- Previous experience within an administrative focused position
- An interest in progressing a career within the Marketing industry
- Excellent standard of written communication
- A full UK drivers licence
- An enthusiastic attitude - willing to learn
- High attention to detail
- Some experience with Adobe Photoshop, or Illustrator ideal but not essential
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday. Email your CV to us directly or call for more information.
- Social Media