Rentokil Initial Property Care ServicesDigital Marketing ExecutiveBarrhead, Glasgow £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
Rentokil and its group of property care companiesare the UK’s largest provider of specialist services for the identification and treatment of woodworm, wet & dry rot,rising damp, basement waterproofing, structural repairs and bird control.
Due to ambitious growth plans, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for two Digital Marketing Executives to come onboard and help support two of our key property care brands in terms of brand awareness, offline and online marketing activities and other marketing tools our wider teams may use in order to help promote the company. Based in our offices in Barrhead your hours of work will be 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.
The day to day job includes:
- Developing and marketing the brands via online marketing channels and from time to time, offline channels
- Managing and developing the websites to ensure they become an effective tool for enquiry generation
- Responding to customers from our online activities & websites
- Writing news and blog articles for the websites and other offsite channels
- Creating content optimised for the web
- Link building and link cleansing (as part of a wider SEO strategy)
- Helping to optimize our PPC campaigns
- Aid in the creation of new marketing material
- Supporting and developing our social media channels
- Development of new communication channels to allow consumers to choose the way that they want to communicate with us
- Ensuring reports and records are kept up to date and that agreed KPI’s are achieved on a month by month basis
- Helping to generate customer reviews and monitoring and responding to customer feedback
- General support and task assistance
The successful candidate will be involved in a broad variety of activities.
Ideally, successful candidates will have:
- Minimal of 2 years experience in a marketing role however, we would also consider graduates from a marketing related discipline
- Experience in improving website enquiry generation
- Good understanding of the entire web development cycle and web technologies
- Digital marketing skills and knowledge of SEO and the business opportunities within social media
- Experience of web development tools and content management systems, ideally Rhythmyx
- Experience of Google Adwords & Google Analytics
- Very strong computer literacy, including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook packages
- Experience using design packages such as Photoshop and Gimp
- Video and sound editing experience desirable
- Previous experience within a professional services environment is desirable
- Customer service experience
- An interest in all areas in Marketing, Social Media and ideas/opportunities it presents in business
- Excellent written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to deal with people at all levels
In return, you will receive;
- A basic salary of between £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave
- An excellent opportunity to progress and shine in a friendly and ambitious working environment.
- Training and development opportunities through our Leadership Development Programme
- Company Pension
- Childcare vouchers
Rentokil Initial are a FTSE100 company who have been recognised as Glassdoor’s 7th best place to work in the UK 2017 and the Number 1 Business Service Provider according to Management today 2017/18. Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at what our employees past and present have to say about working here on Glassdoor where we have a 4.3 out of 5 star rating.
Interested? Please apply here or send your CV to us directly -
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.