Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £35,000 (DOE) + Benefits
We are pleased to announce that ECRS has been instructed to act on behalf of a prestigious IT Distributor to source them an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Digital Marketing Professional who is now looking for a new challenge to assist in driving business growth and activity across via digital marketing efforts on behalf of a reputable technology provider.
About the Digital Marketing Executive Opportunity:
A Digital Marketing Executive is urgently needed for an IT Distributor. This role is offering a varied and on-the-go environment that is relaxed and vibrant. You’ll help develop and execute the digital marketing strategy for their top vendors and serve as a go-to team member for their senior marketing team as a resource for executing digital marketing initiatives. You’ll also be responsible for conveying marketing messages via social media, websites, and internal communication. This opportunity is hands-on and ideal for digital marketing professionals with some previous experience who are looking to take their careers to the next level within a growing, global tech firm.
To be considered for this opportunity our client is ideally looking for applicants to evidence some or all the following skills:
• Previous experience in a digital marketing capacity, including social media management, SEO, and creating website content
• Previous or current experience working within a technology-related company, advantageous
• Comfortable helping develop digital strategy for various vendors/products simultaneously
• Well-versed in optimising marketing messages across websites, social media platforms, and more
• Adept at working on various projects simultaneously
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Comfortable working with multiple teams/departments to ensure a successful outcome is achieved
• Team player attitude and ability to work to one’s own initiative
About the Company:
My client is most well known for their success in providing the latest in enterprise technology solutions, so you will be working for an organisation that is at the forefront of innovation. As a leader across the UK, their top priority is to ensure their solutions are fully maximised to meet clients’ business-critical needs, maintaining the highest standard of service possible. This role is going be extremely popular due to the nature of the client, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job