Skills: Digital Marketing, SEO, Email campaign, Google Analytics, Database Marketing, Web, Email, Social Media, SEM, A/B Testing, open rate, click rate, schedule, campaign analysis and reporting, CRM strategy, Copywriting, Excel, Web Analytics
Benefits: Discounted gym membership/insurance policies, private medical insurance, breakdown cover, childcare vouchers and more
Are you looking to work for an award winning, leading, global organisation, who offers fantastic career progression and believes their employees are brand ambassadors?
Do you pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service? Would you like to work for an employee who was awarded Best Companies to Work for Accreditations?
If yes to all of these, this could be the job for you!
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Our client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
What will your working week be like?
Working for an incredibly successful large corporate, who operate multi-nationally. They have an exciting opportunity available for a Digital Marketing Executive who will work within a team responsible for the delivery of digital communication and direct marketing.
- Recommend & develop strategies that will increase engagement and improve open rates, click rates, and conversion. You will be doing this by using proven methods such as A/B testing.
- Manage the whole e-mail campaign process from design to end delivery; Design, data, schedule & track personalised, ad hoc and automated lifecycle marketing email campaigns, including all renewal communications, cross-sell, upsell messages and also newsletters.
- Create content for renewal communications (emails, letters and sms).
- Continuous post campaign analysis & reporting.
- Manage the ESP relationship to make the most of any new developments and drive initiatives.
- Build, optimise and maintain a CRM Strategy.
- Develop and maintain a Loyalty program.
Besides competitive pay and benefits, you will have the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly. Furthermore our client will invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role.
Who will suit this role?
- Will have a genuine passion for all things digital, and be able to display this passion during the interview process.
- Will be educated to A-level standard, have a degree and/or experience in digital / direct marketing.
- Good copywriting and proof reading skills
- Knowledge of marketing communication principles and best practices
- Experience in setting up and running email campaigns (A/B Testing, triggered campaign)
- Good knowledge of Excel, web analytics and an understanding of basic HTML.
Priority will be given to candidate with relevant experience within a similar role and industry.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Database Marketing
- Email campaign