Digital Marketing Executive - London, E14
£30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
We have a fabulous opportunity to work for a serviced apartments company based in Poplar and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing company.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the company’s website
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend networking events
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job.
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and their marketing application.
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well.
- Project management skills: Need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Social media and email marketing management skills: Need to be good at Hootsuite and MailChimp.
Experience in graphic design and video is a bonus.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Email Marketing
- Social Networking
- New Trends