Are you highly creative and process driven? Can you ensure that our website content is industry leading? Can you coordinate and manage the briefing process for website updates across the Parkdean Resorts and associated websites? We have a temporary role for 12 months based in our Newcastle upon Tyne office.
- Work as a core member of the marketing team to drive holiday sales targets with relevant and engaging web content.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Manager marketing services manager and Direct Marketing Manager to identify content gaps and requirements to:
- Create briefs
- Manage 3rd parties
- Liase with the Content team to ensure information is factually and accurately placed onto the relevant websites.
- Monitor page performance and engagement
- Build an ongoing understanding of the business and coordinate and manage updates across all marketing channels
- Seek out web content opportunities from across the business, research product and co-ordinate the timely updates.
- Maintaining campaign performance information based on page updates and page interactions, conversion from pages to help develop further web content updates
- Pro-actively maintaining an awareness of latest digital marketing techniques, trends and opportunities
- Gather, analyse and interpret key industry trends and competitor behaviour to help define and craft new web content updates
- Become efficient in using CMS systems (Sitecore and other partners)
- Developing a good understanding of all areas of the business including Revenue Management and digital and repeat customer activity to ensure digital marketing channels are delivering business requirements
- Plan and execute content tests with the Content team to be a key
- Assist where required to deliver the Parkdean Resorts social media activity across relevant social media cUnderstanding customer profiles and segments and how these work within digital marketing channels and manage web content hannels.
- Appropriate degree or professional qualification and/or proven experience in digital marketing
- Recent digital marketing or mathematical/analytical qualifications
- Experience of working in digital marketing or analytical role
- Min. 2 year or previous experience of working in a Digital Marketing or marketing services based role
- Experience of leisure or the travel industry
- Experience of exposure to commercial business
- Experience of working with agencies and suppliers
- Understanding of digital marketing principles across multiple channels; PPC, SEO, Display, Social Media, content
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Organised and efficient in planning time
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work across all digital marketing channels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job