A Digital Marketing Executive opportunity has arisen to join a leading online retailer that has exciting future-plans. This position will be well suited to someone who enjoys leading projects, taking responsibility for the customer journey and is passionate about online trading. You'll work within a team and look to deliver outstanding returns.
As Digital Marketing Executive, your main responsibilities will be:
- Management of projects across retail to improve sales.
- Utilising web analytics and monitoring core KPIs.
- Overseeing customer shopping behaviours, using insight to drive recommendations.
- Ensuring effective collaboration within trading, insight and creative teams.
- Interpreting and manipulate analysis supplied by the Insight team.
- Conducting research to form ideas around merchandising initiatives.
- Implementing recommendations in back-end systems to get your recommendations live on site and apps.
- Regularly present performance, project statuses and prioritisation of current workload to E-Commerce team.
This is an entrepreneurial, forward thinking environment, and needs an individual with:
An ability to solve customer problems.
- A love of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in managing multiple projects.
- Capability to build and develop relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- An analytical mind.
- Creativity and an innovative thinker.
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job