Digital Marketing Executive - required for this award winning Specialist Tour Operator. The Digital Marketing Executive's main responsibility is to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to support the company online presence. Supporting the paid media channels and responsible for areas of organic marketing, including social media as well as supporting with SEO & Content marketing.
Digital Marketing Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and working alongside a wider marketing team.
- Working closely with digital agencies & consultants.
- Supporting and contributing towards the overall marketing strategy, campaign plans and partnerships.
- Understanding and support of the PPC & Display marketing strategy and objectives.
- Coordinating and supporting the implementation of PPC campaigns - keyword research, ad copy etc & improvement of existing campaigns ensuring all campaigns are optimised with relevant keywords.
- Identification of opportunities to improve paid search strategy and performance.
- With sound understanding of SEO - have an awareness of algorithm factors influencing organic performance from technical to content.
- Working alongside colleagues in optimising, updating, expanding and maintaining content on the website.
- Utilising Google Analytics to understand customer journey on the website. Implement changes based on analysis, through landing page optimisations or with external web developers to drive development changes.
- Hands on role in deployment of new personalisation technology.
- Responsible for all organic social media marketing, across Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Ensure all partnerships and promotional activities run as planned and that deadlines are met.
- Assist and support with other relevant digital marketing activities as required.
Digital Marketing Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing with a passion for acquisition
- Understanding of SEO and content marketing best practice.
- Great analytical skills and experience in using analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office - specifically Word / Excel / Powerpoint.
- Google AdWords, Bing & Facebook Ads experience desirable
- Working autonomously to a high level of accuracy and speed.
- Planning and time management, with the ability to manage multiple projects whilst working alone or as part of a team, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication, with the confidence to contribute as well as listen.
Digital Marketing Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary range £25-£28k dependent on experience.
- Friendly, open plan offices in walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Discounted travel perks
- Occasional travel outside of the UK may be required
- Company pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Weekly lunchtime Pilates classes in the office
- Social events run by employee committee
If you have the skills & experience required, please apply for the role of Digital Marketing Executive online or email your cv to .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
- digital marketing
- UX and CRO
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job