Our client a renowned specialist manufacturer and designer of electronics equipment with operations in over 20 countries are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their UK team to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, as well as design, maintain and supply content for their website and social media channels.
This is a wide ranging post with a variety of tasks from engaging with customers through social media, through to analysing how people engage with the companies digital channels using analytics tools to improve campaign and engagement effectiveness .
- Google Analytics: You will provide analysis and report on everything ranging from site visitor data, click throughs and response making suggestions for improvements where possible.
- Continually work on SEO and SEM to improve the effectiveness and visibility of the companies website and paid advertising campaigns.
- Management of social media
- Management the companies e-commerce platform for wholesalers.
- The production and editing of media content for use on online sites and email campaigns
- Educated to a degree standard or qualified in marketing related discipline.
- Strong Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills, focused on building strong professional relationships/networks with positive outcomes;
Synonyms: Digital Marketing Executive, SEO, Social Media Marketing, E-Commerce, Email Marketing, SEM, Campaigns, Content Editing,
Locations: St Albans, Watford, Borehamwood, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, London Colney, Hertfordshire
Apex Resourcing Ltd are a leading Marketing Recruitment specialist and provides services as an agency and an employment business. For this and other exciting Digital Marketing Executive career opportunities please visit www.apexresourcing.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job