Role: Digital Marketing Executive (Spanish speaking)
Salary: up to £25K DOE
My client are offer a range of product categories that are sold across industries. They are part of a worldwide group. This role is based at one of their subsidiaries in Grenada on an initial 12 month secondment.
To design, co-ordinate, implement and monitor digital marketing activities for the business.
- Help in the creation and implementation of the company digital strategy
- Design, implement and manage social network campaigns
- Day-to-day amends of website, e.g. uploading news articles, exhibition schedule
- Manage the deployment of email campaigns including production, segmentation, template development and build, testing and reporting on success
- Management of digital databases e.g. CRM
- Provide detailed management reports on digital activity and CRM
- Manage and deliver digital projects, from brief to delivered outputs under the guidance of the Senior Marketing Executive and Brand & Marketing Director. This may include creation or sourcing of animation, graphics, video and audio, developing templates, then disseminating, monitoring and updating resources, including emails and the website
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends & update strategies as required.
The successful candidate:
This role is based in Grenada, Spain and is an initial 12 month secondment. The employer will assist with travel and accommodation arrangements.
We are looking for someone fluent in both written and oral Spanish. You'll be enthusiastic, friendly, ambitious and hungry for experience in all sorts of digital media specialisms, from data and reporting to copywriting. You’ll learn quickly. adapt quickly to new situations and skills and enjoy managing your own workload and meeting deadlines. You’ll be comfortable liaising with external agencies and internal stakeholders at all levels. You will have:
- Excellent understanding of online content creation, content management systems, advertising, email marketing and social media
- Adobe Photoshop &/or Illustrator to create and edit visual content
- Copywriting for websites, newsletters and social media
- Educated to degree level with a min 3 years working experience (desirable)
- Basic fluency in HTML and SEO (desirable)
- Knowledge of WordPress, Drupal and Acquia beneficial
- Knowledge of Salesforce beneficial but not essential
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
- Spanish Speaking
- Written Spanish Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job