Our client, based in Nottingham, are a successful and rapidly expanding family run business. Due t o an exciting period of growth, they're seeking a talented SEO Executive to join their marketing team. You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve the company’s and the content’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of the marketing funnel.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the website.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to drive the search strategy for important, relevant terms.
- Manage organic search engine performance and goal setting based on site impressions, click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Surface and implement technical SEO best practices to keep the website easy to crawl and index.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Working knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Proficient in web analytics and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.