Our Cranleigh, Surrey based client, a well-established and privately owned business which has grown into a leading UK supplier of Engineering accessories and components, all exclusively designed and manufactured to provide innovative solutions for every day Engineering Design problems, are actively looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive.
To continue their business growth and development they are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketer whose primary role will be to assist with the Planning, Execution and Optimization of the Companies on line marketing. The successful applicant will be well-versed in the concept of digital marketing and will have knowledge and understanding of how best to use the internet to maximise exposure and growth of the business. You will be tech-savvy, intuitive and brimming with great ideas for a diverse range marketing campaigns.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:-
- Managing online adverts through Google AdWords,
- Growing the companies on-line exposure by keeping up to speed with online trends and changes
- Actively promoting all facets of Search Engine Optimisation
- Updating the Companys website via HTML and CSS and links to Adwords
- Providing creative ideas for content marketing (landing pages).
- Collaborating with graphic designers to improve the experience of web page user
- Measuring and reporting on marketing efforts by way of web Analytical Tools and Spread Sheets
- Monitoring and keeping marketing trends and strategies up to date.
To fulfil this role you will have proven experience of:-
- Working with Google AdWords and a strong knowledge of high performing keywords
- Dotmailer or a similar email platform
- Digital marketing concepts and best practice.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office software
The ideal candidate will have good, IT and Digital Marketing skills, and have new and progressive ideas for Marketing. You will also be an excellent communicator well able to work on your own initiative and in a timely manner.
Working a 37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday 08:30am to 5pm, the Digital Marketing Executive will, subject to experience, earn between £24k and £28k per annum. The post will include a full package of statutory benefits.
NB: Due to location your own reliable means of transport will be required.
- Microsoft Office
- Content Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics