Want to join an ambitious, technology-driven and fast growing online company?
Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to build upon the in-house marketing, creating content, and taking overall control of the company’s marketing.
The client have plans to expand into TV advertising over the next 6 months, so this role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious marketer that wants to take the next step in their career!
The ideal candidate would be someone that has gained experience within an established agency or bigger organisation who now wants to take the next step in proving themselves and helping the company build a significant brand.
- Creating content for marketing through the website, social media, email and other on and offline channels
- Plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns, including email, social, SEO, paid search and affiliates
- Overseeing and managing PPC campaigns
- Create, implement and manage social media strategies, to lead to customer engagement
- Taking responsibility for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram
- Forming key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Management of 3rd party partners
- Conversion optimisation of website
- At least 2 years’ hands-on digital marketing experience, including paid search, social and email (proficient in PPC campaigns - critical)
- Experience with Google AdWords - essential
- Proficient at digital copy editing and writing
- Experience in implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Experience using website analytics
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
- Strong communication skills - excellent written and spoken English
Salary: £25k - £40k, depending on experience
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday, flexible between the hours of 8am - 8pm
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media