Digital Marketing Executive - PPC/ Paid Search
Cheshire *driving ideal*
Competitive Salary + Package
This has to be one of the easier brands to recruit for, their brand name and reputation is delight to go out to the market with, so I am pleased to be supporting them with their latest Digital hire - Digital Marketing Executive (PPC/ Paid Search).
This position will report into the Senior Acquisition Manager, and work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and wider Digital team.
In the role you will assist in the creation optimisation and reporting of PPC campaigns, so I am looking for someone who is an analytically minded and commercial individual.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage and analyse PPC and PLA campaigns, ensuring both are up to date and optimized
- Perform key word research and bid management
- Plan and manage Paid Search campaigns with the Digital Agency.
- Ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Analyse performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings
- Manage Paid Search budgets
What I am looking for:
- Minimum of 1 years Paid Search/ PPC experience
- Google AdWords and Bing Qualified
- Hands on experience with AdWords and Bing Ads
- Experience working with PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Google Merchant Centre, Bing Shopping etc)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'