The role of Paid Search Executive will play a key role in improving the performance of our biggest online marketing channel to achieve significant business growth for TUI brands in the UK.
You will work within a team of performance marketing specialists whose objective is to deliver the overall digital marketing strategy and ensure our marketing performance and technology stack are best in class to achieve our objectives.
Search marketing for the travel industry is growing increasingly sophisticated and diverse and this role is central to driving the optimisational performance of our paid search marketing. You will work within a team that is at the forefront of performance marketing and be involved in a number of exciting projects to drive the business forward. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to build upon a career in search marketing and getting stuck in to the biggest paid online marketing channel
What you will be doing
As the Paid Search Executive you will be the search marketing teams’ key point of contact for analysis and account optimisation; reporting on performance, improving creative, keyword development and setup of new campaigns. You will also collaborate on projects within Search with the aim of driving incremental traffic and bookings to our websites.
You will be responsible for maintaining and improving our PPC accounts and carrying out the day to day tasks associated with paid search. Creative optimisation is key for paid search so you will be responsible for ensuring we have the right ads showing to the right target market.
Key tasks include:
• Keyword reviews
• Ad text/creative optimisations
• Insight generation (what’s working/not)
• Daily/Weekly performance reports
• KPI vs performance tracking
• Key project assistance to the PPC manager and Senior SEM executive
• Budget and account settings checks
• PPC account development
• Liaise with SEO team to encourage calibration
• Setup of new Google/Bing functionality
• Working with the Senior Search Executive on key projects
What we are looking for
• Degree educated ideally in Math, Marketing or equivalent
• Strong numerical and analytical skills & use of MS Excel
• Creative, innovative and ideas orientated approach
• Must be flexible to adjust in a fast changing environment
• A confident self-starter, eager to learn and develop their skills as an integral part of a high performing team
• Some experience in PPC or equivalent online marketing channels
• Good communication skills as you will be liaising with internal/external stakeholders
• Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
• Adwords certified and experience with bid management tool (desirable)
Working within TUI group
TUI Groupis the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
Help make our customers smile and in return you will receive a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Apply for this role using the link below and complete an application form.