Senior Performance Marketing Executive
Head of Performance Marketing
Make It Cheaper has been helping to put a smile on the face of British businesses since 2007 - and that’s something we continue to strive for every day. So how do we do it? In a nutshell, our service takes the hassle out of shopping around for better deals on electricity, gas, insurance, telecoms and water.
Our incredible people, coupled with the great service we provide, have made us the biggest (and best!) energy broker for SME’s in the UK which is why we are trusted by Go Compare, MoneySupermarket and uSwitch to look after their business customers.
Our people work incredibly hard to keep our customers smiling so we try to work even harder to keep them smiling too. Over the years we’ve built an environment where development and progression is encouraged, hard work is rewarded and fun is had along the way! Professional development, annual trips away, regular massages in the office, parties and awards are just a few of the things you can look forward to while working with us. We’re confident we have what it takes to pass the duvet test every day. Come and work for MIC and you’ll be leaping out of bed each and every morning!!
Make It Cheaper are looking to hire a Senior Performance Marketing Executive to be responsible for the delivering of business leads and sales conversions. As Senior Performance Marketing Executive your role will be to work closely with the various sales teams to deliver a volume of leads that convert within our CPA targets.
As part of the role, you will be working alongside the wider marketing community, specifically content and campaign teams, to grow lead & conversions from our existing base.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for Make It Cheaper
across all products lines
- Understanding customer’s needs, and bringing innovative campaigns to life that reference the insight gathered
- Briefing collateral to execute the campaign including creative, written content, digital, adverts and video
- Work with propositions, financial promotions, agencies and data teams to plan and implement targeted campaigns focused on generating demand for propositions
- Ensure PPC campaigns are setup on search engines and optimise according
- Measuring the success/effectiveness of marketing campaigns through reporting, KPIs and analytical tools
- Work with the Head of Performance Marketing to ensure all paid search activity falls in line
with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Manage and optimise PPC budgets
- Negotiating with Agencies in line with budget plan
- Ensuring that all campaigns are compliant with all relevant legislation, guidelines, policies and corporate governance
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Previous experience in PPC marketing
- A strong track record of running PPC campaigns
- Solid understanding of Paid Social and Remarketing
- Experience of delivering results in high growth businesses an advantage
- Strong communication and influencing skills (both written and verbal)
- Be able to cope with or drive change in a fast moving environment with varying workloads and pressures
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Strong commercial acumen
- Digital Marketing
- Landing Pages
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job