Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Long Tall Sally (LTS) is the world's largest fashion retailer for tall women. Our ongoing mission is to be the first choice in tall women’s fashion worldwide. All our clothing is designed in house, carefully proportioned to flatter tall women.
Based in buzzing Aldgate East, the head office of LTS is the creative hub of the brand where fashion design, buying selections, fit sessions and branding decisions are made.
LTS is a dynamic company that has seen significant international growth over the last 5 years and we continue to expand into new markets. We are an omni-channel retailer, taking orders online, through our call centre and our physical retail stores in locations across Europe and North America. The success we have achieved to date is through the quality of our people, their dedication and passion.
At LTS we’re a team of thinkers and doers. We work hard, we play hard and we bake a lot of cakes.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
As part of a growing digital marketing team, the paid media team play a key role ensuring paid traffic converts to sales. The Paid Media team are our analytics gurus and work tirelessly optimising LTS’s paid channels.
“We’re digital first, data and target driven and like to have fun as a team.” – Oli Ortiz, Digital Marketing Manager.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be supporting the Digital Manager and the wider team to drive traffic, sales and new customer acquisition. You will have a meaningful budget and have responsibility for one of the key channels in the marketing mix. Your focus will be PPC, but you will also work on other paid marketing channels.
- Deliver new customer growth via paid search channels across all International markets.
- Maximise new customer recruitment from the available budget and within CPA targets.
Paid Search (PPC)
- Effective management of a paid search budget.
- Set up and manage campaigns across all paid search platforms (Google and Bing) in multiple markets, analysing campaigns and optimising accordingly.
- Leverage bid management to drive efficiencies.
- Maximise synergies between paid and natural search campaigns.
Paid Social and Display
- Management of remarketing within GDN.
- Provide support in any CRM driven marketing activity. For example, using customer match to drive growth within Gmail Sponsored Promotions.
- Campaign execution within Facebook Ads, including Facebook Product Catalogue.
Measurement and Reporting
- Measurement and optimisation of the impact of paid search on Long Tall Sally’s business metrics; new customers, engagement, revenue – Weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Effective team player in a cross-functional group.
- A proven commercial record of managing PPC campaigns.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Experience of web analytics tools.
- Needs to be analytical, and most importantly can interpret data to drive value.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job