Our client is a leading supplier of products in their specialist field.
They are looking for a digital marketing enthusiast who can join the E-commerce team and deliver web based marketing solutions to aid the business with its ambitious growth plans.
This position is a full time role, working Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm.
Experience/Skill set required:
- Adobe Creative Suite ( Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro)
- PPC Management
- Maintain and update content across the companies websites
- Creation of unique product titles, descriptions, blended with search friendly terms.
- Cleaning & removing data
- Maintaining / updating existing products and product categories
- Digital photography - in house shooting of products as they arrive into the warehouse
- Updating web prices
- Designing promotional content for print: brochures, leaflets etc
- Setup promotional micro-sites, to support marketing campaigns
- Build and send promotional emails
- Implement organic SEO strategies to achieve high rankings
- Use Googleanalytics to monitor traffic and customer behaviour on the company website
- Manage our Word press blog and our core social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You tube
- Managing and building Search and Display campaigns in Google ad words.
Salary: up to £24,000 dependant on experience
- Social Media