- Highly varied digital role.
- Bags of potential to learn and progress.
- Central Bristol location.
This really is a great Digital Marketing Executive opportunity in central Bristol. Working across some of the UK's most famous brands you will create, implement and analyse digital marketing acquisition campaigns across a number of channels.
What you'll be doing
You will create, implement and report on digital marketing campaigns across a wide range of channels; Email, Social, Push Notifications, PPC, Paid Social, Affiliate, and Mobile Networks to drive app downloads, new subscriptions and in-app purchases.
There will be end to end campaign management including research, design, implementation, optimisation, reporting and analysis. With budget management, and a host of tools for reporting tools (including Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor/Ads Manager) you will have a lot of responsibility and the ability to optimise the performance of channels, and track the cost and revenue KPIs for each campaign.
There are external agencies and related platforms where you will manage the day to day relationships, you will be expected to keep up to date with industry trends and competitor activity covering the full marketing mix. You will even amend creative work with Photoshop so any familiarity with Adobe CC would be helpful.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Good experience in digital marketing campaigns
- Broad experience across a number of channels
- Experience of building and launching email campaigns
- Good understanding of Excel and web analytics, especially Google Analytics
- Experience of social campaign management
- Strong copywriting skills
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and written
- Any experience with HTML and Adobe Photoshop would be useful
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent with a relevant qualification
- An understanding of digital/App customer journey analysis and conversion optimisation
What you'll get in return for your experience
This is a big organisation with huge potential to further develop your skills and progress in to more senior level roles. There is a competitive salary (up to £25k), good benefits including 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, your birthday and an extra day off at Christmas, this is a social environment with a great company culture.
If you are looking to broaden your digital experience and really develop within a great company, then apply now, or contact Chris () for more information.