Our progressive client, who is a market leader in their field, are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive who has a proven background in working with cross functional teams and external resources to execute programs resulting in increased website traffic and leads. As the Digital Marketing Executive for the company you will be working within a small team of dedicated marketing professionals whose ultimate objective will be to build and implement the month on month UK Marketing strategy.
- You will be working for a financial secure company that’s growing everyday
- You’ll receive a good salary, pension and a bonus structure
- Great location, team and great working environment
Responsibilities and experience needed:
- A background in Digital Marketing
- 2 + years of Marketing in a direct, B2C or B2B environment
- Able to manage the company’s website content to ensure a first class customer experience
- Responsibility of the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to increase the companies search visibility and ranking.
- Build and maintain AdWords landing pages, building content and structure that drives CTR and leads
- HTML coding
- Using Adobe Photoshop Elements and other creative software
- Copy Writing - Online and Offline
- CMS - Content Management System
- Experience of Email Marketing Software, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Expression/Dreamweaver
- Manage and develop social media outlets including Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube and the company blog
- Forecasting and analysing results
If you feel as though you tick all the boxes and are interested in gaining further information on the client and their opportunity, please contact Ian at VPss on the details provided, otherwise please APPLY NOW attaching your up to date cv.
Marketing Manager - Marketing Executive - Marketing - Campaign Manager - Digital Marketing - SEO - HTML - Copy Writing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job