Location: Manchester City Centre (with panoramic views of the City)
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 with regular performance reviews
Office Hours: 8.30am-6.00am Mon-Fri
Are you looking to progress in your career this year? Perhaps you’ve been promised a promotion but nothing has materialised? Or maybe you just place more value on your time and would like your earnings to reflect this?
If any of this sounds familiar, I would love to talk to you. But before we go into detail, let me give you the headlines:
- Competitive salary with regular performance-based reviews.
- Excellent (and proven!) scope for progression up the ranks.
- First-rate training and development, throughout your entire career with us.
- Sought after City Centre offices with panoramic views of Manchester.
- Professional and progressive culture and environment with a flat management structure, giving you every opportunity to realise your professional and/or financial ambitions!
Have we got your interest? If so, let’s talk! We are expanding digital this year and need a skilled creative to help facilitate this. It will be a mixture of essential daily duties along with thoughts and ideas from the incumbent on how we can do more. A typical day would include the below duties:
- Research and implement marketing strategies to help set us apart in a fiercely competitive industry.
- Continue planning and early execution of nurturing campaign for re-engaging customers via targeted emails (using known data to provide a personalised message and customer experience).
- Targeted texts to customers including video messages to continuously improve customer experience and heighten reengagement numbers prior to sales calls.
- Regular analysis of skills-gaps, potential shortfalls (technology or skills-based) within Digital Marketing; providing timely updates as required.
- Create email templates and content; then keeping these updated and ever-evolving as necessary.
- Ensure consistent 'tone of voice’ throughout our digital presence - reviewing and amending content if necessary.
- Overall responsibility for blogs and newsletters (hands-on and/or 3rd party contribution) including content and distribution.
- Create and write content for landing pages.
- Manage and enhance social media presence; creating content and publishing.
- Create graphics on Photoshop and update forms using InDesign.
- Liaise with freelancers and 3rd part contributors, assigning briefs, negotiating price, setting deadlines, overseeing quality, etc.
- Update website content.
However, there is so much more to this role - especially in terms of progression as the department grows and evolves (this will happen quickly!). We will give you the support and tools to excel and help to establish the digital division within the company. So if you are ready for a new challenge and want to really make your mark, Apply today!