Digital Marketing Executive - Leading B2B Events Marketing company - London Bridge (£25k + Bonus)
(Event Marketing, partnerships, Copywriting, Copy, Email Marketing, Social Media, SEO/ PPC)
- Leading B2B Events Marketing Company
- Clients include Coca Cola, PWC, Lloyds etc.
- £25k + bonus
- Variety of events and great career progression.
This client is looking for a bright, proactive, creative and savvy individual to join the team for a dynamic permanent role in London.
- The Marketing Executive will support their high performing marketing team to grow their brand presence through social media, analysis, design associated marketing activity across our portfolios.
- The Marketing Executive must have This role involves taking responsibility for accessing relevant audiences, creating great sustainable media partnerships and growing business communities associated with our brands across the world.
- This person needs to be hands-on, enthusiastic, ambitious, adaptable and flexible with strong work ethic. In addition, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the event marketing strategy and providing end-to-end management of all marketing campaigns within the strategy, partnership campaigns, utilizing effective online communications to integrate with other marketing programs to extend and support the overall brand experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive and proactive attitude, and the ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment are needed with a background in copywriting, digital marketing, social media engagement, media partnerships- all combined to create a positive customer online experience.
- Event Marketing and Brand Campaigns - Developing and delivering cohesive marketing campaigns that achieve targeted delegate registrations and revenue.
- Lead Generation - Building and researching a relevant lead database through partnerships and sourcing; creating dynamic campaigns to attract and begin conversations with potential members and clients.
- Event Budget Management - Managing the marketing budget for each event campaign.
- Media Partnership Sourcing and Management - continually source and maintain positive relations with partners for innovative ways to increase measurable value for the business
- Site management / SEO/PPC and SEM - monitor and continually improve organic and paid search results in order to increase web traffic, plus overall event site management (content and design)
- Database Management - Manage the opt-in database
- Event and Event Site analytics - manage all event weekly trackers, site analytics and closely measure performance of activity, promotions and usability.
- Cross department collaboration - works closely with production and sales teams, plus external web developers, designers and other external teams
- Copywriting and Content - creates dynamic and exciting copy for all marketing material (onsite and offsite at events), ensures that web content, web offers and online elements are continually evaluated, updated and enhanced, creates and executes strategic media/content partnerships for site stickiness
- Social Media and Community - Maintain Customer Engagement online through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter (and others) with interesting topic discussions, active participation in conversations online, as well as repurposing and promoting content
- English Fluency;
- Bachelor’s level education or equivalent, plus experience in digital marketing strategies (desirable)
- Highly organised with strong time and workload managements skills along with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with email marketing platforms and social network platforms would be beneficial
- Confidence and strong negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of Internet and GDPR best practices and standards
- Working knowledge of web interface design, multimedia and design tools (Adobe suite) (desired)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'