Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £26,000
Digital Marketing Executive Job Purpose
To be responsible for the creation of engaging e-shots using best practice to drive sale calls. To ensure brand consistency across all campaigns and messages. To be responsible for all analytics and the production of timely management information.
Digital Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities
- Implementation and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Creation and testing of new email marketing templates and direct marketing communications.
- Analysing and reporting on the success of direct/email marketing campaigns
- Conducting detailed competitor analysis reports for the direct/email marketing manager.
- Responsibility for the management of the email database and checking the quality of the email addresses.
Digital Marketing Executive Skills and Experience
- HNC/BA in Marketing, Business, or similar
- Good understanding of email marketing
- Experience of direct marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & email marketing software
- Must be a self-starter that can work to deadlines
- Must have strong copywriting skills
- Be an excellent communicator
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- Must enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Must be flexible in approach to work
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job