Digital Marketing Executive (Fintech) - London
A superb opportunity has become available for a Digital Marketing Professional to join my Client who are one of the leadingFintech business today! Not only are they a pioneering business but they are a profitable one. With over 1 million customers and over £8 billion in payments processed to date, this company is continuing to succeed and grow.
You will be key in supporting this employers Digital Acquisition campaigns. As a Digital Challenger to banks. The online marketing strategy and presence is critical in the company’s growth and bran recognition. You and the team will get to be at the forefront of it in this company’s exciting time.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Work with the Analytics team to develop, manage and optimize day-to-day tactical pay per click (PPC) and social media campaigns.
- Responsible for designing and executing new paid search and display digital acquisition campaigns.
- execute A/B testing.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing (KPI)
- Use GoogleAnalytics and internal lead conversation data for insights and produce relevant sales and channel performance updates.
- Work with Key Stakeholders in the business.
- Working with relevant teams on Continuous improvements in Paid Search and display.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally possess the following (to name a few):
- Experience working on the paid search and sales.
- Be skilled in PPC.
- Advanced user of GoogleAnalytics and GoogleAdWords.
- Experienced in building content.
- Solid experience in the Digital Marketing spec
- Ideally have a background in Financial Services OR Professional Services
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then apply right away!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job