Our client is a well respected global corporate looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to be responsible for the execution of digital marketing campaigns and to improve website performance. The company offers a friendly and professional working environment, prestigious offices and a generous range of benefits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the Digital Marketing Manager in the execution of digital marketing campaigns including performance monitoring, analysis and reporting across the EMEA region
- Deputise at meetings, presentations and holiday cover when required
- Provide support in the management of corporate websites across the EMEA region
- Collation of statistics and performance reporting using CRM, Google Analytics, Web trends, Google Adwords, Google Search Console, SEO platforms and marketing automation platforms.
- Production of weekly KPI reports
- Extensive experience in B2B digital marketing in an international arena, in particular EMEA, ideally from the technology sector
- Digital Marketing qualification
- Previous experience in delivering paid search, display and SEO programmes and social media campaigns
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation platforms (ideally Oracle Eloqua and MS Dynamics)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords, Webtrends and SEO platforms
Candidates will need to have excellent IT and communication skills, be proactive and self motivated and be a good team player. You must have international, multi lingual experience and excellent numeracy and analytical skills. You will need to be able to cope working under pressure whilst still maintaining attention to detail.
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a 10 mile radius of the location. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria.
- International multilingual digital marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job