Relationship Marketing Executive/ eCRM Executive
Selective Resourcing are delighted to be partnering with a leading transport company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Digital Marketing Executive/electronic Customer Relationship Manager Executive to join our clients Banbury office.
Job purpose - Relationship Marketing Executive/eCRM Executive
To provide support to the eCRM Manager in developing and implementing strategies to identify and grow revenue streams through direct marketing.
Key Duties - Relationship Marketing Executive/eCRM Executive
- Carry out testing and rollout of appropriate techniques, offers and campaigns to deliver the eCRM strategy.
- Create, optimise, deliver plans for service and disruption messages to improve customer satisfaction; and projects for opted-in recruitment and customer retention initiatives across all media.
- Full ownership of the annual content plan and schedule for all eCRM activities. Work closely with internal teams to maintain a coherent Marketing Plan.
- Deliver and manage full suite of eCRM programmes and communications from conceptions to performance review.
- Prepare regular management reporting including overall KPIs, campaign results, incremental revenue, expenditure and ROI on all eCRM activities.
- Perform budget tracking and management duties.
- Provide assistance to customer services team regarding customer data queries on an ad hoc basis.
- Work closely with Customer Information Manager on services communication.
- Manage relationships with external agencies; ensuring legal compliance and monitoring their performance.
What you will have - Relationship Marketing/eCRM Executive
- Experience of managing similar programme's on a strict budget across a range of E-channels, with the ability to manage income/expenditure budgets
- Experience working with databases and data segmentation processes,
- Proven track record of managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
- Proven ability to initiate change and drive forward new activity
- An excellent understanding of a range of eCRM techniques, methods and knowledge with campaign management skills from conception to evaluation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good organisation skills, with proven ability to multi-task, work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly MS Office and Excel, including databases.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of data protection legislation
Salary and benefits - Relationship Marketing/eCRM Executive
In return the client are offering a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum dependent on experience alongside a final salary pension scheme and free/reduced travel.
Key Terms: Relationship Marketing Executive, Direct marketing Executive, Campaign Manager, Campaign Executive, Campaign Lead, Marketing Executive, E-Marketing, Marketing Communications Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job