Digital Marketing Executive - Ecommerce
Dovetail Recruitment are working with a very well established, international manufacture and supply company in looking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be looking after product listings across eBay, Amazon and the company’s own website, this include images, content and positioning. Additionally, you will be looking for ways to increase online sales and creating reports.
The Digital Marketing Executive will need Ecommerce experience and be confident posting products to marketplaces. It is also essential to have strong analytical and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Using Amazon, eBay and ecommerce website to upload product listings including images and content
- Optimising postings and monitoring them to ensure they are performing well
- Responding to customers comments, questions and reviews
- Optimising platforms for mobile and web to enhance UX
- Monitoring and analysing data and stats and making changes to increase traffic, sales and profitability
- Using Google Analytics and other analysis tools to create sales reports
- Liaising with teams across the company to gain content and create promotional plans
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2+ years ecommerce experience, preferably using eBay and/or Amazon
- Strong analytical skills with a good eye for numbers
- Content writing knowledge in relation to online marketplace listings
- Creative approach to formulating plans to increase sales
- Communication skills and ability to work well independently
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- Free onsite parking
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
A relevant qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Executive position please click 'Apply Now’; alternatively, to find out more or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Online Marketplace
- Website Updating
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'