Our client is the leading independent full-service agency based in Stratford-Upon-Avon, chosen by leading UK retailers and global FMCG brands to develop and implement a wide range of integrated SEO, media and digital solutions.
The beauty of agency life is that no two days are the same. This means always keeping ahead of the game in terms of technology, new marketing opportunities, the latest trends in search engine optimisation (SEO), social media, and so much more.
This is a permanent graduate position for a Digital Marketing Executive, based in Stratford, paying £18000 Per annum.
We are currently looking for a driven and motivated individual to join our vibrant and fun team, working across digital media.
You'll be involved in the day-to-day operations of our Paid Media team, based in Stratford-upon-Avon, where you will work on PPC, social, and display strategies and implementation, as well as working with and communicating with clients. We’re looking for someone with good communication skills and will have a willingness to learn and progress within our growing business.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Reporting within digital media, including written commentary and insights for clients
- Keyword research and strategies
- PPC campaign builds (keywords, ads, extensions, best practices)
- PPC optimisations and implementation
- Social campaign builds (within Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Pinterest)
- Day to day account management, including client calls & meetings
- Supporting senior execs and managers with planning, through reporting, research, and implementation
What is the ideal candidate's skills and experience:
- Educated to graduate level
- An understanding of Digital Marketing
- Willing to learn, adapt and progress within a fast-paced marketing agency
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Google analytics experience & an understanding of biddable media (paid search, display)
- Google Adwords certification preferable
- Experience using Facebook & other social channels to run paid activity
- Understanding of scripts/tags and Google Tag Manager would be beneficial
- Problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Tips to increase your chance of landing an interview:
- Does your CV demonstrate a keen interest in a career in digital marketing?
- Have you any digital marketing skills - whether through your degree, online courses (such as google digital garage), or work experience?
- Are you able to commute to Stratford-Upon-Avon (we're based near the parkway station)
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'