Digital Marketing Executive/ CoOrdinator - Very exciting PropTech Group
Company Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
*** job offers high prospects and career progression***
** excellent start up work culture and fantastic team **
*** working for CEO with 20+ years property experience ***
In this challenging role, as Digital Marketing Assistant/ Social Media CoOrdinator, you will be working closely with the CEO of the Group, the Web Development Manager and Digital Head of Marketing, with implementing digital content initiatives across, multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, leads, retention and sales, for the companies numerous websites, including property, hotels and exciting new start-up ventures & projects.
The Director of the Group embraces an entrepreneurial & dynamic environment, where new ideas, risk taking & trying new experiments are welcome.
This is a very exciting role working with a very exciting team.
KEY DUTIES & OBJECTIVES
- Create a range of content for websites, blogs, press, email marketing & social media
- Upload content & grow connections for social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, SlideShare, Pinterest & more
- Update websites
- Contribute to search engine optimisation campaigns
- Contribute to email marketing campaigns
- Contribute to all elements of campaign creation, execution & monitoring
- Support the team to provide the highest level of customer service & marketing services
- Offer creative input & suggestions when required
- Writing blogs & managing UpWork (formerly Odesk) content writers
- Handle a range of digital media, process photographs, upload videos & manage online content
- Conduct social media related research & develop insight into your online audiences
- Develop your organisational skills, formulate a content calendar, manage timelines & report on issues / trends.
DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS
It is essential you are well versed in the latest digital marketing techniques. You will be expected to know & have experience in the following areas:
- Provide general marketing support in planning, launching & executing online marketing campaigns, with specific focus on the digital marketing strategy.
- Create & implement the development & growth of our social media channels.
- Monitor & report online activity including the website & social media platforms using web analytics, whilst demonstrating ROI
- Manage & implement email marketing & social ad campaigns
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop future campaigns & improve customer engagement
- Work with & manage an external digital agency to create & execute the relevant social & digital strategies to achieve business objectives
- Understanding the competitor’s position through their social & digital presence, providing benchmark analysis
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, design & channels
- Prior experience or recent graduate in Digital Marketing is essential, along with an understanding of digital campaigns & strategy
- Ability to work as part of a team & autonomously
- A highly motivated individual with a 'hit the ground running’ attitude
- Have strong adaptability, interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong analytical skills & a natural attention to detail
- Effective copywriting & editing skills
- Sound knowledge of Hootsuite, Content Management System & email marketing platforms
- A flair for copywriting with a focus on writing compelling articles and web content
- Experience of building audiences and engagement through social media
- An understanding of the relationship between content and SEO
- An instinct for stories that will make people take notice, and experience of working alongside the agencies and in-house teams that will bring these stories to life
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and able to work in a team as well as independently
- A creative "make it happen" attitude
This is a superb role for someone looking to develop their career in a growing company, where you will be given the chance to develop yourself.
We are a company with a reputation for hiring & training people to achieve their potential. We believe passion and a willingness to learn & work hard is the recipe for successful career progression.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role & you have the drive & ambition to excel with us please send us your CV & a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Key Words: Social Media Manager, Social Media Assisant Manager, Content Manager, Content Marketing Manager, Content Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Apprentice, Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistant, Social Media, SEO, SEO Copywriter, SEO Strategist, SEO Excecutive, SEO Manager, SEO Strategist, Content Writer, Content Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Executive, Content Writer, Copywriter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job