A vibrant, exciting and pioneering brand is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive (6 month contract) based in Salisbury to join its energetic marketing team. You will receive many benefits including a competitive salary, a relaxed working environment and a commitment to work/life balance.
This company is a friendly business that has a "family feel" ethos amongst the staff.
As the Digital Marketing Executive (6 month contract), your duties will be to:
- Develop and roll out social/online guidelines ensuring brand values and execution are truly global and consistent across all online and social channels
- Provide excellent community management and customer service through social channels, including managing paid advertising
- Support digital advertising strategies for online publishers, programmatic media, Google display and remarketing, as well as social media and influencers
- Maintain online asset management portal, ensuring all logos, guidelines, images, launch information and software updates are up to date
- Ensure all assets are fully searchable through key wording and tagging
- Drive key business objectives with a monthly digital KPI report, analysing the effectiveness of our website, social media, email, paid advertising and e-commerce activity
To be a successful Digital Marketing Executive (6 month contract) you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in similar level position in related industry
- Developing and managing external relationships with suppliers
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager and Social Media analytics and scheduling tools
- Experience managing SEO, PPC, email, social media, display and remarketing campaigns
- Experience with budgets
- Basic Photoshop skills essential, additional Adobe suite skills would be an advantage
You are required to work 37.5 hours a week. A flexible approach is essential as you may be required to work outside of normal hours to achieve organisational goals. Some travel may also be necessary.
In return, the Digital Marketing Executive will receive a salary of £22,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job