Title: Digital Marketing Executive, Bracknell
Hourly rate: £10.00 per hour plus holiday accrual
Duration: ASAP until December 2017 at this stage but may well be extended further
Do you have a keen interest in working within Marketing and in particular on the Digital side? If so read on about this is brilliant opportunity to work for a large, well know global organisation within their Digital Marketing department based in Bracknell. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with CMS (Content Management System) and eMail marketing projects.
You would also be responsible for country and regional stakeholder communication, as well as the quality of all campaigns and work executed on the company's website. In order to be considered for this position you will have a genuine interest and passion for Marketing.
- Building and content maintenance of all English, Language Master and Unique Language Sites for all business divisions and corporate content
- Supporting on the Re-launch (approx. a 2 year project due to end at the end of 2017)
- Creation and maintenance of the mobile website and country sites
- Ensuring that all global standards are maintained and changes are compliant to guidelines
- Quality assurance for all changes
- Co-ordination of translation process
- Facilitating work flow for stakeholder review/approval of content changes
- Creation of campaign pages and E-Marketing distributions
- Effective assessment of country change requests and decision to execute or clarification with the dedicated Manager
- Build a range of reports using web analytics tools (full training will be provided)
- Supporting various teams on their Digital Marketing activities
Who we're looking for:
- Ideally a recent graduate or someone with a previous Marketing related role
- A keen interest in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook is advantageous but not essential
- Great attention to detail, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job