StaffHost is a high growth and dynamic Beaconsfield based specialist recruitment solutions provider. Having achieved a record 2017, we are looking towards substantial investment and growth in 2018 and require a Marketing Executive to assist with our plans to become the recognised no.1 in our markets.
We are an established international recruitment organisation with an exceptionally market reputation, all of which has been developed through the strength of our network and the quality of our work.
We require the support of an experienced Marketing Executive who can support us in achieving our strategic goals during this exciting period.
The role will be based in Beaconsfield.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development of a marketing plan to support growth objectives via online and offline channels.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and engage with our international target audiences.
- Work with partners to develop our new web/mobile presence and then to manage all website and mobile platforms thereafter; growing our web traffic month on month and increasing engagement with our target audiences.
- Engage with sales team and internal talent acquisition to maximise marketing impact.
- Monitoring performance for all marketing campaigns.
- Manage all forms of social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Xing, Twitter, Instagram and any other platforms required to achieve goals.
- Brand development for the business and its key divisions.
What we are looking for:
- Current or previous marketing experience.
- Deep knowledge and passion for social media.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Creativity, ideas and ambition to innovate.
- Strong communication skills
- Sense of humour
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- B2B Marketing