This is a new digital marketing executive role with a rapidly growing scale up, on a mission to address global air pollution. Their continued growth has created the new position of Digital Marketing Executive reporting to the head of marketing and communications. This is an opportunity to further develop your marketing career within a business that is making a difference and addressing this huge issue of air pollution and its impact.
You will plan, implement and optimise our digital presence, focusing on our target sectors.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Social Media: Experience in B2B(2C). Plan, implement and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram).
- Content Calendar: Drive social media content calendar, engage in social listening to understand breaking news/trends in our field of work, define hashtags, and develop content to grow engagement and follow—schedule content weekly and report dashboard analytics.
- Maintain Content library - articles, whitepapers, etc.
- Website: responsible for coordinating, updates, and feedback on the ongoing development and enhancement of the website to meet and exceed customer and stakeholder needs and encourage engagement. Making updates to WordPress/WooCommerce as necessary, liaising with external agencies.
- Content Marketing: Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website by collaborating with designers to improve user experience.
- Campaign delivery: Implement structured multi-media marketing campaigns and programs variety of market segments and target audiences. To include but not necessarily limited to: direct mail, newsletters, webinars, paid and earned media, events virtual and live.
- Analytics: Analyse and interpret customer and stakeholder behaviour across all sales and marketing platforms, and apply the findings to improve and enhance engagement, service constantly, and product offerings, delivering a monthly report.
- Measure digital marketing efforts using various Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) and making recommendations.
- CRM: Coordinate audiences, sign-ups, opt-ins, and GDPR compliance. Send campaigns and report analytics.
- Lead Generation: create forms using FormBuilder123 to be embedded in our website and email marketing.
Knowledge and experience required:
- min 3 years' experience with a wide range of B2B campaigns and Social Media
- Excellent Written English and Proven Ability to Write Creative Content
- Advanced level of understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Web Analytics tools - Using Google Analytics
- Experienced with the Office 365 suite; word, excel, PowerPoint
- Campaign delivery B2B (B2C nice to have) - Experience Social media,
- Experience with WordPress
- Adwords, and Email marketing
- Strong level of attention to detail
- Very organised - e.g., on Google drive and assets creation
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations that make measurable improvements
- Pro-Active and curious
- Willingness to learn and develop marketing skills
- Adaptability and resilience - Empathy and Getting Along with Others
- Ability to Multitask meeting deadlines & following process
For a copy of the full Job description, please apply.
We are an equal opportunities employment business and agency working on behalf of our clients and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Content Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'