Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive - B2B Fintech sector
Location: London, with scope for flexible working
Salary: £30k - £35k + Benefits
About the B2B Fintech journalism company
Great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Specialist to join one of the leading online journals for the international B2B Fintech industry. As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will join their exciting digital team in Central London, near to the River Thames, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. This is a well-known and ambitious B2B Fintech online journalism company for a Digital Marketing Executive to make an impact in one of the most engaged B2B Fintech online journals around the globe.
About the Digital Marketing Executive role
As a Digital Marketing Executive in a B2B Fintech journalism company, you will be a key player promoting the brand and generating leads across their variety of digital channels. This journalism company provides news and insights within the B2B Fintech industry, so the Digital Marketing Executive will be also responsible to produce engaging campaign content about the B2B Fintech industry.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Building brand awareness, areas of expertise, unique tools and techniques.
- Creating and deploying successful marketing campaigns across their different digital channels.
- Producing engaging content about the B2B Fintech industry.
- Reporting relevant insights of marketing campaign performance and generating leads.
You'll be an experienced Digital Marketing Executive or related with B2B and digital experience and a background on Fintech or an interest in the industry.
Skills and experience needed for the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Relevant B2B Marketing experience at Digital Marketing Executive or Digital Marketing Specialist level.
- A background in the Fintech industry or an interest in the industry. Experience in banking, financial services or technology would also be considered.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing channels and technologies.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel at or call . Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'