Digital Marketing Executive (6 Month Contract)
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive seeking your next challenge? Want to help drive the ongoing success of an innovative manufacturer? If so, we want to hear from you.
British Ceramic Tile is the nation’s largest manufacturer of high quality ceramic tiles. Currently, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our small in-house Digital Team on a six month contract that has the potential to become a permanent position.
- A salary of £20,000 - £24,000 DOE pro rata
- Free on-site parking
- Health cash back scheme - save £100s on every day health costs for you and your dependants
- Discounts on tiles
- £500 employee referral scheme - successfully recommend a family member or friend for one of our vacancies and receive £500!
- 33 days’ holiday pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
At British Ceramic Tile, every employee, whatever their role, has a vital part to play in our ongoing development and success.
As well as a competitive salary and superb benefits, British Ceramic Tile offers a real team ethos and the chance to make an impact. You’ll be encouraged to reach your full potential and will be rewarded for your efforts.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll help to deliver the digital plan across all of British Ceramic Tile’s channels, including consumer eCommerce, retailers, specification and global.
In this key role, you’ll work across all of the digital marketing channels, including content, email marketing, affiliate marketing, paid search and social media.
Specifically, you will:
- Write creative marketing asset briefs for the internal Graphic Designer, as well as an external agency
- Manage the website’s product catalogue and content
- Assist with the delivery of the social media plan, ensuring that content is delivered on-time and on-brief
- Support affiliate marketing tasks, including communicating directly with affiliates, booking promotions, creating content, setting up discount codes and reporting on activity
- Schedule and edit email campaigns
- Report on marketing activities and campaign performance
To join us, you’ll need to be able to do the following:
- Write creative briefs on marketing assets such as website banners, emails, and social media and paid advertising assets
- Manage the website’s product catalogue and content, including uploading new products, editing information, adding product descriptions, updating homepage content, adding blog posts and creating new categories for product launches and promotions
We’re eager to hear from individuals with experience as a Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Assistant or Social Media Assistant.
The closing date for applications is Thursday the 26th April 2018.
Webrecruit and British Ceramic Tile are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take on a rewarding contract as a Digital Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job