Our client is a leading international speaker agency and consultancy that recommends speakers and talent for corporate events around the world.
Their client base is made up of globally recognisable brands, public sector organisations, event agencies, marketing and PR companies, charities and associations. Essentially, they work with anyone involved in events! (Conferences, dinners, award ceremonies, launches, etc.)
Their hard-working, vibrant and close-knit team run a big operation, and their success as a company comes from every member playing an integral role in developing the business. They are currently expanding rapidly and looking for high-calibre, enthusiastic and self-motivated people to join them.
The business is looking for a rising star in the making to join the marketing team and help turn their family brand values into engaging stories across the digital spectrum.
They’re looking for a creative, with strong copywriting, strategy and analytical skills to join their team and help them grow. The main duties are mentioned below.
- Writing fresh and engaging copy from event invitations to social and website content to editorials and speaker biographies
- They’re big on style, and they’ll want you to safeguard the tone and messages of both their internal and external communications
- You’ll need to be hawk-eyed for detail when it comes to copywriting and proofreading
- You’ll be required to contribute to their buzzing social platforms on a daily basis
- Work with third party agencies - PR, Web development, SEO, Design and Video Production to ensure consistent strategy on a 12-month cycle
- Work closely with the MD, directors and heads of business units to ensure brand values are adhered to
- You’ll constantly be on the lookout for the latest marketing trends and exciting routes for the busy little team to explore
- They’d like you to have knowledge of Photoshop (or if you don’t know your paint bucket from your patch tool yet, then a strong willingness to learn)
- While they’re a close-knit team, they’re also after someone who is equally happy to work independently and can project manage using their own initiative
- Their CMS is integral to the maintenance of their website, so you will be comfortable using one
Who fits the bill?
They’re big on style and tone of voice, so you’ll have full scope to use your creative flair and extensive vocabulary to help achieve company goals.
You don’t have to be a recent graduate to join us. However, what is important to us is your desire to come and help achieve their vision.
If you’re ready to join a friendly, supportive company where we take immense pride in their brand, and help you develop as a person and as an employee, then this could be the role for you:
- You’ll have at least 6 months experience in a similar role
- You’ll have a portfolio of work, be that academic, personal or previous employment, that you’re proud to show off
- You’ll need to be an excellent copy writer, comfortable with snappy blog titles and stunning long-form prose
- You’ll need to be a self-starter, with bucket-loads of motivation, diligence and drive as well as great organisational skills
- You’ll find joy in being meticulous to detail - syntax and synonyms are your thing
- Be good with people and work collaboratively with their agencies across PR, Web development, SEO, Design and Video Production
- They’d love you to understand SEO and to only publish the most interesting content on their busy social channels
- You’ll need to love reading all the latest articles and researching trends. Not only are you up to date on popular culture and world affairs, but you’re not afraid to share it!
- You should have a basic understanding of Google Analytics or a desire to learn
- You’re interested in questioning the status quo - they love to be kept on their toes, so it helps if you’re up for a challenge
- You’re driven to make a difference!
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'