Do you have 2 years Marketing experience?
Would you like to work for a top UK supplier to the Hair & Beauty industry?
Our Brighton based beauty client is now looking for a new Digital Marketing Executive to join their friendly Marketing team. Ideally you will be a creative thinking and have 2 years experience of working in a marketing environment - the client is looking for someone who can quickly adapt to the role.The sucessful candidate will be responsible for developing digital marketing for the company by implementing, tracking and optimising marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You will report into the Marketing Manager and work closely with the rest of the Marketing & E-Commerce team to ensure consistency across customer touchpoints.
The company offers a friendly and creative working environment in offices on the outskirts of Brighton, there is free parking and a bus stops nearby.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to grow and really make the role their own.
The company started out in Brighton over 60 years ago. They are now the UK's largest independent supplier to Hairdressers, Beauty Therapists and Nail Technicians, supplying big name brands such as Tigi, L’Oréal, Wella and OPI.
They are well known for their fantastic product ranges, great customer service and competitive prices.
They continue to grow year on year and now have 50 cash & carry stores throughout the UK and Ireland, as well as a very popular online store.
The company offers a friendly and creative working environment in offices on the outskirts of Brighton, there is free parking and bus stops nearby.
Digital Marketing Executive Role:
You will provide support to the Marketing Manager and will need to keep up to date with trends and digital channels.
- Oversee PPC ad management and SEO
- SMS Marketing
- Keep up to date with current digital trends, seeking new ways of doing things by evaluating new technologies
- Implement automated lifecycle campaigns to drive retention
- Ability to work with suppliers on marketing plans
- Can liaise effectively with Marketing, E-Commerce & Buying teams
- Ability to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, including handling budget
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop skills necessary
- Basic video editing skills desirable but not essential
- Create engaging content
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts
- Social Media Marketing - develop our online presence by growing our followers through our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest & You Tube.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Create and curate content to use online though our blogs, emails and social media, including having a good eye for creative copy
ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Continue to analyse and monitor our contact database and create/assist with lead generation activities
- Use Google Analytics and be able to monitor trends, interpret data and create reports
- Grow organic and paid website traffic
- A good understanding of the principles of e-commerce
- Ensure consistency across customer touchpoints
Digital Marketing Executive Candidate:
You will need to be a creative thinker with an excellent understanding of digital concepts and best practices.
- A degree in a marketing related subject
- & or professional qualification (CIM/IDM) or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of current digital platforms
- Experience of creating, implementing and managing strong social media strategies on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other emerging social networks.
- Good understanding of SEO/PPC principles to support ecommerce team
- Good skills and experience in creative content creation and editing
- Adobe InDesign and Google Analytics skills is essential for the role
- Basic video editing and Photoshop skills are desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of using Ad serving tools desirable but not essential.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job