Oakley Recruitment is working in partnership with a well establish, dynamic organisation based in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving fast paced environment as a Digital Marketing Executive on a full-time permanent basis.
Providing support to the Marketing Manager and Marketing team in a wide variety of aspects including the Company website, social media platforms and direct email marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaising with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Co-ordinator to schedule activity
- Ensuring that all content has been provided within a brief and carrying out SEO checks
- Overseeing all company social media accounts
- Creating social media timelines that coincide with events, press releases, judgments and other group messages
- Designing and populate templates, ensuring that all backlinks are functioning
- Attending meetings to plan and develop site content, style and appearance
- Administrating web content management systems across all sites - maintaining accounts of colleagues
- Liaising with the events leads to ensure content is current and accurate
- Ensuring that all PR articles are published post media broadcast
- Following and applying best practice of content management, Paid Search, Affiliates, Display and Organic Search
- Analysing/monitoring monitor website usage statistics and creating Monthly reports
Skills and experience
- At lest 2 years experience within a similar role
- Good working knowledge of CMS (Umbraco and WordPress)
- Experience of originating and broadcasting direct email campaigns
- An understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads Editor and social media channels
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work
- Use own initiative and work to deadlines
- Fast and accurate IT skills with excellent written and copywriting skills
- Experience of InDesign and Photoshop
Package and benefits
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours, 9.00am - 5.30pm
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 after 3 Years service
- Company pension
- Health and medical cover
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are permitting for Oakley Recruitment to contact you and retain your details. In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Oakley Recruitment will require proof of identification. A copy of your passport, birth certificate and NI number will be required, as part of your interview process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'