Looking for a step into Digital Marketing within Hertfordshire? Want to take ownership of Social Platforms and Strategy? Educated to degree level and looking to kick-start your career?
My prestigious Hatfield based client is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their busy team. You will be working with Wordpress, all Social Platforms and copywriting!
If this sounds like you, then please hit apply today!
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:30
What you’ll be doing…
- Managing Social Media and assisting with strategy; focussing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Trip Advisor
- Creating social media campaigns that drive target audiences
- Analyse and report all social media activity weekly
- Develop content and produce email marketing campaigns
- Support the website content, photographs and videos
- A degree in Marketing or Social Media is desirable
- MUST have extensive knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Online Content Creation, Proofreading, Editing and Photo Editing Skills
- Knowledge with InDesign and Photoshop is desirable
What’s in it for you…
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Discounts across the company
Free tickets to events
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"