Our client, a world leading provider of education, is currently searching for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their offices in Central London. They are seeking someone with energy and expertise in digital marketing, visual creation and design, and campaign coordination across varied marketing activities who will be able to drive new growth for the business and increase support from the already existent member community.
The Digital Marketing Executive will report directly to the Head of Communication and support the member school through their entire relationship with the business.
We are looking for a talented individual with experience in:
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Administration
- Communications and campaign coordination
- Utilising social media platforms
The Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Operations and MarComms team, developing new content to drive traffic to our client's public and member-facing websites and provide leads across the school life cycle, in addition to supporting wider departments with key initiatives that require design support.
- Email marketing software experience including Dotmailer
- Graphic design experience - Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Knowledge of social media to drive brand awareness
- Comfortable creating and editing HTML and CSS
- Creating website content through CMS
- Tracking online & offline campaign activity
- Able to use GoogleAnalytics, AdWords, GoogleWebmaster, Mail Chimp etc
- Degree in a relevant subject desirable
- Evidence of a proactive approach to working
- Time management skills
- Digital Marketing
- International Education
- Relationship Management
- Google Analytics
- Technology Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'