Digital Marketing Director sought for global, FTSE100 FMCG business looking to bring an innovative, market leading digital strategy into the limelight.
Our client is one of the world's leading FTSE100 FMCG businesses. With tens of thousands of employees across the world and a multi-billion pound annual revenue, the business has grown from strength to strength. The business operates across all continents and joining the business at such a key time in its digital evolution represents a fantastic opportunity for someone to significantly grow their career. They have multiple offices.
This position is based near Weybridge, Surrey.
The Digital Marketing Director is a key hire for the business this year. Digital is at the forefront of all marketing based conversations and the business is widely recognized in the industry for being innovative in the digital space. The Digital Marketing Director will:
- Devise and implement category digital strategy
- Manage digital team aligned to the category and own all aspects of online performance
- Own and implement all agency and third party relationships
- Decide on digital and ecommerce infrastructure
- Ensure a consistent brand presence across digital platforms and channels
- Devise third party etail strategies and work with key retailers to drive brand engagement and sales through vendors
- Drive a digital adoption through the business and work with the global office to ensure a digital first approach to marketing
The successful applicant for this position will be a global, director level digital candidate who has worked in a matrix environment previously and have experience of managing large teams.
You will have a solid grasp of all upcoming trends within digital, have used a data first strategy to shape digital comms and be able to drive a global strategy forward.
In return, you will receive a basic salary of between £100,000-110,000 + package including car allowance and bonus.
If this sounds of interest, please apply asap in order to be considered.
- Search Marketing
- Digital strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job