Do you have the digital strategy and skills to work in a multimillion pound award winning company?
If so, read on….
An established and fast-paced company based in Milton Keynes, which is the UK’s leading healthcare recruiter and a Sunday Times Top 100 Company To Work For, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced 3-in-1 digital marketer who is both strategic and tactical with strong design and basic HTML skills to join its full mix in-house marketing team.
You will be responsible for implementing digital marketing strategy, aligned to business objectives to deliver on customer growth and retention through continuous improvement of our online presence, lead generation campaigns and content and collateral creation.
You must be analytical and creative, with the ability to find creative marketing-driven solutions to support business needs. This role requires you to think strategically, but roll your sleeves up get the job done. You will be supported by the team, but must be self-sufficient.
The role holder must also consider themselves a designer, with the 'designer’s eye’ and strong capability in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. You will be required to create the majority of design requirements, including social media banners, marketing emails, landing page designs, brochures, flyers, exhibition graphics and visually impactful presentations Experience with print processes is a must.
A basic/intermediate skill level of responsive HTML/CSS is also required, as the majority of digital activity centres around landing pages and email. Templates exist, and an in-house HTML specialist is on hand, though you need to be proficient, capable of using Dreamweaver, to cover their workload. Furthermore, experience of using email marketing systems to segment data, set up campaigns, broadcast emails, analyse results and manage automated programs is also important.
Our new industry-leading website is revolutionising how candidates interact with our business.. From daily maintenance, content and campaigns, to the development roadmap, lead generation, online presence and overall success. The customer experience is at the heart of the website, so understanding UX principles and UI design is beneficial.
Strong SEO experience - both on and off-page - is required to create and implement strategies that deliver positive results. You will report on performance and always look to improve rankings and visibility.
You will be experienced in managing PPC through Adwords and Bing with the ability to get the most out of budget; devising strategies, tactics, and implementing change.
Other responsibilities include:
- Be an active member of design projects delivering to operational requirements
- Monthly reporting to monitor and track marketing functions and ROI
- Be the digital expert within the company, abreast of latest trends and strategies to keep us ahead of the competition
- Liaising, relationship management and negotiating with suppliers
- Maintaining information libraries and databases
- Maintain effective and courteous communications with stakeholders & colleagues
- Be a proactive member of the marketing team and assist others at all times with the flexibility to engage with and/or cover colleagues’ roles.
- Ability to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- Creative and experienced digital marketing professional
- Design digital and offline collateral and communications, on-brand and to a high standard
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator and Dreamweaver)
- Working knowledge of website CMS and email marketing systems
- HTML and CSS skills
- Experience of working on responsive design across channels
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work within a team but is confident and capable for working independently
- Excellent internal customer focus and handling skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised and a strong planner
- Proactive in identifying opportunities and creating and implementing strategies
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Willing to go above and beyond to ensure the task in hand is completed
- ID Medical’s digital marketing strategy
- The ID Medical Group websites
- Online presence and visibility
- Digital advertising spend (PPC, paid social, job board and partnership accounts and banner ads)
- Marketing campaign planning and execution
- Design production
- Agree customer key deliverables, outcomes and timescales at every point in a project
- Maintain a professional approach and polite attitude with all stakeholders and at every customer touch point, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction levels
- Work closely with colleagues who are instructed to maintain a steady transfer of knowledge to allow the department to flourish and develop
- Immediately report to department head any dissatisfaction portrayed by customer base, with intended solution to rectify
- Effective management of budgets to deliver strong and constantly improving results
- Monthly reporting to demonstrate the performance of all marketing campaigns and activity, including enquiries, rankings, visibility, engagement and ROI
- Deliver all design and digital projects on-brand and to high standard every time
- Assist with email marketing; scheduling broadcasts, analysing results and constantly looking to improve our email marketing efforts
- Having undergone induction training, be able to hit the ground running, grasping the role and delivering projects to a high standard, on-time and in an efficient manner
- Effective prioritisation and workload management with accurate and daily Wrike usage
- Learn our web systems, seeking external training if required
- Be pro-actively involved with ad-hoc marketing team tasks, helping colleagues and ensure a solid understanding of colleagues’ roles to provide absence cover; including job boards, social media, events, digital and comms
- Digital Marketing
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job