Digital Marketing & Demand Gen. Specialist - Remote UK
Job; Digital Marketing & Demand Gen. Specialist - Remote UK
This company is a rapidly growing IT security firm what is disrupting the traditional model of penetration testing. Their online platform provides clients with CREST-approved pen-testing on-demand delivered via their intuitive portal. This innovative approach enables their clients to contain costs without compromising quality and has been a great success so far. They have achieved 7-figure revenues without any sales and marketing team.
They now want to take things to the next level, and a critical cog in the machine will be the addition of a digital marketing and demand generation specialist.
What you will do;
- Overall responsibility for their digital marketing function, reporting directly to their Head of Growth
- Inside marketing campaigns, up-sell, cross-sell - extract more revenue from their existing clients
- Creating, executing and managing 'allbound’ marketing campaigns
- Managing multi-channel PPC campaigns
- Maximising reach and impact of their research projects
- Some social media management
- Some SEO
To qualify you will have some of the following;
- A massive enthusiasm for demand gen and growth marketing - every member of their staff (cyber security consultants, operations, product, rev-ops, developers) LOVE what they do and operate at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines. They don’t expect you to know everything when you join. They just expect you to bring bags of enthusiasm and a thirst for knowledge to the role, and really show them what you’re capable of.
- A keen sense of ambition - They want someone to grow into the role and make it your own. This will not be a marketing position in the traditional sense. You will be responsible for adding revenue to their bottom line. They are a rapidly growing technology company and are looking for someone to make their mark on their company and have an impact on their bottom line. Their successful candidate will have huge influence and freedom.
- A data-driven, experiment-led mentality - they want you to be creative. Bring all the ideas you can to the table. They will execute anything. For this approach to work, you need to run experiments and follow the data. You will bring this approach to everything you do in the role.
- A good technical aptitude - any technical knowledge you can bring to the role will help, but specifically they need to see evidence that you can pick up new technologies quickly.
You will be the first person in what will eventually be a large digital marketing/growth team. You’ll need to get your hands dirty writing copy, building ad campaigns, and coordinating with other parts of the business to give you the greatest chance of success.
- £’s; fully DoE up to £40k + benefits + flexible working hours,
- Location; permanently work from home / remote (UK based),
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; digital marketing marketeer lead generation seo search ppc paid research tech technology security copy content campaign Bristol home remote demand generation growth uk social media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'