Peritus Plus are pleased to consider applications for the position of Digital Marketing Coordinator in Bradford.
Our client provides homeowner insurance products, specialist schemes cover as well as church and commercial insurance.
Their products are offered exclusively through selected insurance brokers, intermediaries and well-established affinities.
The Digital Marketing Coordiantor will assist with the planning, implementation and reporting of digital marketing activity including social media and email campaigns.
- Creation of social media content in line with company b2b objectives.
- Creation of press releases and articles to appear on company websites and distribution of press releases to relevant media.
- Operational responsibility for the company intranet, including its maintenance and development via the site’s content management system (CMS) and liaison with external website agencies to ensure its usability, functionality and relevance for colleagues.
- To monitor satisfaction through the customer claims survey by managing the email distribution as well as collation and analysis of results data both monthly and via a detailed quarterly report for on-going management information.
- Quarterly review of 3 company websites to check functionality, ensure links remain relevant and refer inconsistencies in copy content to senior personnel.
- Identification of defects and where relevant liaison with developers to correct.
- Production of website statistics through Google analytics to monitor the performance and effectiveness of company websites.
- Agree to adhere to all company policies including but not limited to the data protection policy
Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of digital marketing communication channels and techniques.
- PC literate with experience of using Microsoft office including Word and Excel.
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- Experience of website management, including use of content management systems such as perch, web analytics and SEO.
- Experience of managing social media and email campaigns.
- Effective time management and an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A creative approach and an ability to work on own initiative.
- A team player with a professional and positive attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing or marketing related role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'