As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing and delivering digital marketing campaigns to support the company's ambitious growth plans.
These campaigns will include Social Media, Online Advertising, SEO, Website Management (banners, user experience etc) and Emarketing activity.
You will support the company by keeping at the forefront of new digital activities, analysing and making recommendations for new technologies that can support business growth.
As the digital marketing coordinator, you will also be highly analytical, constantly reviewing the successes of your campaigns using google analytics and social analytics coupled with sales data to develop into reports for the senior management team.
This is an exciting time to join a creative and ideas driven team as they continue their development of digital initiatives.
Elevation Recruitment Group are keen to speak with candidates who can demonstrate the following skill set:
- Previous experience of managing digital marketing activities within either a b2c or b2c environment
- Experience of working in an ecommerce focused environment would be highly advantageous
- Experience of developing digital acquisition strategies with a focus on organic, paid and email channels
- Experience with Google Analytics / Social Analytics
- Experience of Google AdWords / Bing Ads
- Experience of design and build of emarketing campaigns
- Strong analytically with experience of reporting campaign analysis
- Good IT skills with experience of CMS (magento would be advantageous)
Elevation Recruitment focuses on mid to senior level Marketing positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
-Digital Marketing Coordinator Jobs or Digital Marketing Coordinator Recruitment
-Digital Marketing Executive Jobs or Digital Marketing Executive Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'