A world leading business based in Leicester, offering great career prospects is seeking a creative, energetic individual to take on the role of Digital Marketing Coordinator.
This role will work closely with the Head of Marketing and other marketing team members to coordinate multiple websites and take ownership of their digital direction. This company is forward thinking with technology and thrives on finding exciting ways of connecting with their variety of audiences.
The ideal candidate will have a creative digital background with experience of being accountable for websites.
Other activities will include regular monthly reporting, making recommendations for improvements and updates, content creation, artwork creation, some video work and picture editing, in addition to maintaining the online reputation and brand voice.
Ideal skills and experience:
• A strong knowledge of the many factors that can impact on a website’s Google ranking and SEO
• The ability to interpret website stats and analyse performance through Google Analytics
• Experience of using email marketing packages (such as Mailchimp) to construct, deliver, and report on eshot campaigns
• Able to coordinate with third party agencies to ensure digital projects are delivered on time and in full, such as third party PPC providers and RON advertising intermediaries
• Able to think creatively to solve problems and challenges
• Strong copywriting and proof-reading skills
• Experience of maintaining a blog and / or writing for multiple audiences
• Knowledge and experience of using Adobe Photoshop and WordPress
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to expand their marketing skills and join a great marketing team.
There is fantastic potential for personal growth and career development with this company.
Benefits include a company pension, 25 days holiday and free parking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'