Digital Marketing Coordinator
Must drive due to the location
Excellent holiday allowance - 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays, also increases by 1 day every year up to 27 days.
Free lunch, discounted gym and excellent pension scheme
We are recruiting for our client who is based North of York, close to Thirsk, Malton, Kirbymoorside, Northallerton, Easingwold and Helmsley.
The Marketing & Communications Department with our client are looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Assistant to look after their online presence.
Variety will be a key part of the role as the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the digital communications and marketing strategy, conducting effective market research over a number of disciplines, working in conjunction with external agencies, writing and publishing online content, copy writing, meeting key performance indicators, maintaining and updating numerous websites and ensuring an effective online presence via social media. Some evening and weekend work will be required.
- Implement and evaluate Marketing and PR strategies
- Ensure the systematic collection, review and analysis of market information to identify competitor tactics, market trends, new opportunities and challenges
- Maintain, review and regularly update information on the websites
- Maintain and develop various social media channels and e-newsletters
- Work closely with digital creative agencies on briefs, follow up and evaluation
- Support the initiatives of our client’s PR firm, Launch PR as requested
- Regularly monitor media coverage for all works and circulate to key staff members on a quarterly basis
- Attend CPD and training courses commensurate to the role
- Educated to GCSE Level
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong ICT skills including social media and CMS
- Educated to degree level
- Marketing qualification
- Digital marketing experience
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Media Coverage
- Online Content
- Online Presence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'