If you’re looking for a new challenge with a real opportunity to work out of your comfort zone and you want to work for a truly global travel brand, then keep reading.
Trafalgar Travel is seeking a 1st class Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their Digital Agency (BS&T Digital) to take their global communications programme to new heights. You’ll work within a global digital team whose sole focus is to support the regional sales & marketing teams and global brand team to drive business growth.
Who are we?
Trafalgar Travel has been creating exceptional guided holidays for almost 70 years.
With more than 230 trips to worldwide destinations, including Europe, North & Central, South America, and Asia, we continue to offer new ways to travel every year.
A family company, guided by CEO, Gavin Tollman, we pride ourselves on our ability to innovate. We were the first to create Insider Experiences; enabling our guests to appreciate their destination through genuine local experiences, such as dining with locals in their homes. And we continue to evolve guided travel in new directions.
Travel is our passion See it for yourself in what our guests say on social media, and how we’ve won more awards than any other guided travel company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
You’ll be a master scheduler with the ability to manage the coordination of multiple large-scale creative campaigns and digital projects, and a ray of sunshine that can liaise and collaborate with our talented and passionate team. You’ll be a left-brained organisation nerd with a right-brained creative flair, acting as a brand and creative guardian as we continue to evolve the brand.
- Work within the Trafalgar Basecamp teams in UK and Switzerland, liaising with all departments and reporting to the Campaign Manager
- Be the Master of project coordination - responsible for creating and managing work schedules for all projects (e.g. using the tools Workfront or Teamwork, and Slack) and managing work flow and resourcing across these projects
- Forward plan project timelines
- Day-to-day timeline management
- Assign tasks and resourcing
- Keep schedules up to date
- Check status of outstanding tasks
- Identify and communicate issues or potential roadblocks
- Be the central point of contact between the various internal teams collaborating on projects, as well as global teams internationally and external agencies
- Conduct weekly job status meetings to keep management team informed of all work flow and conduct regular status meetings for particular projects
- Track invoicing for projects and manage document filing and admin
- Support the Digital Marketing Managers and other stakeholders on ad hoc tasks and campaigns and manage ad hoc brand projects independently
- Liaising between our 7 global marketing teams internationally to keep the wider business informed of project statuses, and coordinating their brand and campaign needs
- Managing the daily schedule and future planning for the design and development resources
- Develop process efficiencies
Still interested? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Have 1 -2 years’ agency experience with a solid understanding of the campaign and creative process
- Have next-level organisation skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently on multiple projects with different teams and delivering them on time
- Have an eagle-eye for detail but the ability to see the bigger picture and plan strategically
- Have amazing people management skills
- Be a clear and efficient communicator
- Experience managing project resourcing is preferable
- Be process-driven and a logical thinker
- Be actively engaged with content marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job