Digital Marketing Coordinator
Temporary to Permanent opportunity
£10.26 per hour + free parking + excellent working environment
37.5 hours per week
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join an established but growing organisation has become available in the Mold area. Reporting to the Marketing manager, the appointed Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the company digital marketing activities and strategy as well as the development and maintenance of multiple websites.
- Manage online campaigns
- Design, build and manage multiple feature rich WordPress websites ensuring responsive design, newsletter integration and SEO optimisation.
- Identify conversion tools, and online opportunities to generate leads and maximize brand presence and awareness
- Drive maximum results through SEO and provide recommendations on appropriate online advertising, (including Google AdWords PPC), promotion and media spend
- Work with digital and creative external agencies to develop strategies and reach goals
- Use digital analytics to set benchmarks, track success and refine strategy for web-site, social media, content and email marketing activity and reporting on them as required
- Create and maintain a digital calendar of activity and content, ensuring total integration with product launches, campaigns, and events
- Photograph and video products on location for digital and print use
The successfully appointed Digital Marketing Coordinator will have the following skills and abilities:
- Working knowledge of WordPress, content management Systems, search engine optimisation, search engine marketing, user experience and pay per click
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to understand and make effective use of social media
- Knowledge of Adobe Package, especially Photoshop
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, particularly Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with people in a face-to-face setting, over the telephone and by email
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally and externally
- Organised individual who can manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources
This is a great time to join an established but growing organisation, who are continuing to grow year on year and have big expansion plans for the coming year. The company is keen to recruit reliable, hardworking candidates who are looking for a long-term career.
- £10.26 per hour
- Free parking
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (30 minute lunch break)
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Content Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job