Are you a friendly, confident individual who wants career progression within digital marketing? Then look no further! This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Digital Marketing Coordinator in an international legal recruitment consultancy.
My client is a professional company with a distinctive and modern vision who are equally fun and sociable, providing a great atmosphere to work in. The ideal candidate to join their marketing team will be an ambitious and outgoing individual; with the prospect to grow and progress within the company, this is the perfect role for someone who really enjoys the digital aspect of marketing.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to be very hands on; they will be involved in all aspects of digital marketing, including being responsible for the company website, email marketing, and social media.
- Manage all social media platforms, including putting together a plan of evergreen content
- Take charge of email marketing, including being responsible for analysis and making recommendations for improvements
- Responsible for the daily management of the LinkedIn licenses
- Adding new content to the website
- Monitor all analytics for all online activities and flag up issues accordingly
Essential experience and skills:
- 2 years’ digital marketing experience within a recruitment company
- Experience using In-design and photoshop
- Understanding of/experience using Website CMS and CRM databases
- Experience managing websites including reporting analytics
- Must have excellent attention to detail